Friday, October 09, 2009

More Juno Beach?

Frank Godon has left a new comment on your post, "One hell of a whack of cookies sold!"

Sorry Clare - when I cross posted the last part didn't get pasted I also stated:

I will continue to post updates to this story. I do feel better now knowing that the veterans are not being used for peoples own selfish purposes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Frank Godon:

Thank you for writing - not a problem. When you note you're feeling better knowing veterans are not being used for the selfish purposes of others, two follow up questions:

(1) What is your understanding of from where the funding is coming to pay for veterans to go to Juno Beach?

(2) What's the amount that has been specifically allocated for that purpoae?

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank Godon said...

(1) What is your understanding of from where the funding is coming to pay for veterans to go to Juno Beach?

Funding is coming from Veterans Affairs

(2) What's the amount that has been specifically allocated for that purpose?

The amount that I have found out from other provinces is the $3500 - $3900 per Veteran and person going with them depending who I spoke with in AB BC and ON. This is all I know at this time - I do have some emails out to the MMF to help clarify this - we'll see if they are answered.

I believe that something like this should be on the MMF web site but I can't find it anywhere.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home