Thursday, March 23, 2006

Urgent! Please help me find my sister Janelle missing from Carnduff, Saskatchewan!

Hello, my name is Melissa Woloshyn. My sister Janelle has disappeared and we don't know what has happened. She is:

15 years old
5' 9" around 130-140 lbs
Wears glasses/contacts
Blonde chin length hair
Blue eyes
Scar under her chin
Nose pierced

She was last seen (we think) wearing a black hoodie, jeans along with a blue school bag and black Point Zero Purse. We are worried sick, miss her very much and are unsure of what kind of danger she could be in. So please send this to as many people as you can. I beg you to help me find my sister. Janelle was last seen with 3 men in a red/wine 2000 Grand Am license 101-EPM.

Please if anyone has any information on her whereabouts call me at (306) 482-3269 or 7842. Alternatively, e-mail meliscious1@hotmail.com or notify the Carnduff RCMP Detatchment at (306) 482-4400. Do not delete this message - pass it along.

Thank You,
Melissa Woloshyn And Family
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are such a sweetheart Melissa - your parents must be so proud. Good Luck little love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home