Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And MMF Hall of Shame All Star Number 1: Drum roll - envelope please ..... MURRAY TRACHTENBERG!

MURRAY ("Happy!") TRACHTENBERG
www.ptlaw.mb.ca
mtrachtenberg @ptlaw.mb.ca






"I'M NUMBER ONE! I'M NUMBER ONE! I'M NUMBER ONE!"
Tansi/Good Day Folks:
The other day I received a copy of the 23 page Amended Statement of Claim against www.CyberSmokeSignals.com for alleged defamation. Shortly I'll reproduce it in its entirety for the world to see.
However, let's meet the genii behind this brilliant lawsuit. We're proud to bring you "THE MMF HALL OF SHAME ALL STARS! By unanimous vote Number 1 goes to Mr. Murray Norman ("Happy") Trachtenberg" the Plaintiff's lawyer. Congratulations Murray on your award - see you and the remaining Plaintiffs in court Big Guy!
Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homely lookeing Geek eh

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home