Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Who is this masked man?

Anonymous said ...

Dear Webmaster:

Hi Clare, I had the same thing done when I ran for Vice-President Winnipeg Region a few years ago and I saw the person who was covering my posters. Guess who? ".... ...." - he is the most distructive person anyone can ever meet. When I read your blog I immediately thought about .... .... - this is the individual who should be investiagted and charged. He'll do anything to get David Chartrand elected. You know who I am.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Anonymous:

Thank you for writing. I could take a very educated guess as to your identity. What some people don't appreciate is when you send an anonymous e-mail to www.CyberSmokeBlog.blogspot.com there's absolutely no way you or your address can be identified. In fact, if I try to contact a sender for clarification my letter comes bouncing back as undeliverable. However, I can tell you the individual you named was not mentioned.

To learn their identities go to www.derrylsanderson.blogspot.com. Scroll to the second posting from the top ("Dan Lett Of The Free Press Criticizes MMF President's Election Tactics" - June 19, 2006) and activate the "Comments" link - it's the fourth one. There you will find names mentioned - know any of them? We chose not to post this letter because of the seriousness of the allegations plus three of us are being sued for "supposed defamation" by the David Chartrand administration.

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently became a member just so I could vote David Chartrand OUT!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have checked the article on ("Dan Lett Of The Free Press Criticizes MMF President's Election Tactics" June 19, 2006. There is no masked man. I'm sorry, there is a few more out there that we need to unmasked yet. They were caught and identified covering Yvon Dumont's posters. Do they even know the seriousness of their tactics and we're they motivated from the higher up?. Please keep an eye open and if you see anything suspicious in your community that you feel its wrong, report it to someone you can trust or to the police. What there doing is wrong and let's put a stop to it and charge these people. I have my camera ready at all times everywhere I go.

Anonymous

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home