Friday, August 04, 2006

For the record!

Ernie Todd has left a new comment on your post, "We are so very sorry Mr. BiG KAHUNA - please don't come looking for us!"

Just to be clear, the meeting we had was to discuss a fund raiser for your legal defence fund, as recommended by someone we both know. I have only met you once & that was the time. If you or anyone else is interested in hiring the CWF for a fund raiser of special event, I am available, plus I offer Youth Workshops on Crystal Meth prevention & awareness, as well as several other issues of importance & offer pro wrestling training starting in Sept. If you saw the Venturing Forth program, you would see what I am all about. The last time I spoke to Ella was to offer my condolences for the passing of Nelson's brother Armand who used to wrestle as The Warrior. I do not know how to get a hold of Nelson, so I called Ella. It's a respect thing. Jeff Richard is a man of his word & if he even needs my help, all he has to do is ask.

Take Care
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ernie Todd:

Thank you for writing. Recently you were quoted on www.derrylsanderson.blogspot.com:

"Would like to clear something up since Claire has refused to post my response to his suggestive methods & writing on this blog."

Here it is. Your assumption is incorrect. I have never refused to post this e-mail - where has that been publicly stated? Rather, it's about finding the time - trust us, yours is not the only letter we receive!

"First off Claire asked for the meeting to discuss the possibility of doing a Gimili or Wpg, with the proceeds to go to his legal defence fund. If someone wants to hire me for a fund raiser no matter their political affiction or asperations, I am available. I met the man once in my life."

That "someone we both know" expressed concern their telephone/e-mail messages were not being promptly returned if at all. On that basis we decided to cancel the project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home