Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Safeway-Sobey wars heat up on CyberSmokeBlog!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post, "They're so, so sorry Will or are they?"

Hi Clare,

In my opinion the white people got nothing to worry about because most Metis and Aboriginal of today's generation are too lazy to hunt and even going to Safeway is a chore for them.

Un Vyeu Mechif Fiere
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Vyeu Mechif Fiere:

Are you sure you want to make such a sweeping generalization? A lot of Aboriginal and Metis Folks who shop at Sobey's aren't going to be very happy with you!

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i wish I could shop at safeway or sobeys but when I walk out my door all I see is Neechi foods and the indian and metis friendship center so thats where I shop the odd time giant tiger or the dollar store I wish I could shop at your luxary places oh well.you know everything eh.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home