Saturday, April 28, 2007

As posted on www.CyberSmokeSignals.com!

April 27/07

After over one year of non-action on the MMF orchastrated lawsuit against me, Murry Trachtenberg has decided to start it up again. I just recieved a letter from him and I will post it here. I wonder if this came to the MMF Board for discussion. I was just speaking with some Board Members and they said it had not.

April 20, 2007

Mr. Terry Belhumeur
P.O. Box 166
Gunton, Manitoba R0C 1H0

Gentlemen:

Re: MMF et al vs. Terry Belhumeur et al
Queen's Bench File No. CI 05-01-41955
My File No. 2003-20

I have not heard from either of you since my letter of October 11, 2006. I gather you are not filing an amended statement of defence.

I anticipate completing an affitdavit of documents and forwarding same to you by May 15, 2007.

I wish to establish dates to examine each of you for discovery.

I am available on the following day during June: June 1, 4, 7, 8, 11-15, 19, 21, 22, 25 - 29

Please advise me as to your availability during the month of June.

Yours truly,
MURRY N. TRACHTENBERG
MNT//lec
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you look at the date in Murry's file as to when they started this action you will see it was in 2003. That is 4 years ago. Hell I do not remember what happened last year let alone everything that happened 4 years ago. I think this stall tactic was just to try and let all the opposition to the suit die down. Now they quietly bring it back up again. I can guarentee one thing and that with the Manitoba Provincial Election in full swing, everyone is going to here about it. I thought the MMF was finally trying to spend its grant money wisely on its own people. I guess I was wrong. I will give the MMF one week from April 27 to call me at 795-5433 and recant this letter from Murry T. and then I go to the MLA's vieing for seats in the legislature.

As for a letter sent to me in October last year, I do not remember any such letter. Another posture to try and say they kept this thing active.

I will do some investigating and keep my readers informed. Business must be slow for Tracktenberg or does he not remember what sueing Yvon Dumont made him look like.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------













TERRENCE PAUL BELHUMEUR

Versus



Murray Norman ("Happy!") Trachtenberg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home