Sunday, November 11, 2007

Where to begin?

Hey Clare,

I've scanned the petition and there's some stuff I definitely would support and other I would need a little background on first before getting behind it.

It's been awhile since I was up to date on the issues in MMF politics so can you give me a little background on it? I'll take a look at the links as well. I'm likely to help you out but as a rule I want to know what I'm supporting?

Have a good one.

Luc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Luc,

Thank you for writing. There is so much wrong with the current operation of the taxpayer funded Manitoba Metis Federation it's hard to know where to begin. However, we have been advised by The Canadian Taxpayers Petition Organizing Committee it has been told by the Canadian Taxpayers Federation it will be displaying it on the Manitoba Link of its national website (www.taxpayer.com) - that speaks volumes!

We have a couple suggestions:

(1) Contact CTPOC (concerned.taxpayers@hotmail.com) and ask why it has organized the petition. No doubt you'll get a polite earful or two

(2) Scan the postings on this site - a ton has already been written

(3) If you still have specific questions, please contact CyberSmokeBlog and we'll do our best to try to answer them

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home