Friday, February 22, 2008

Beyond excellent!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post, "Watch me!"

I am beside myself with joy to read your recent post..... what's the likelihoood one could be there in the courtroom watching?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Anonymous:

Thank you for writing. Beyond excellent. In the worst case scenario, a Manitoba Court of Queen's Bench Justice could order a courtroom cleared of all spectators and the media or only spectators. But here's the problem. There must be a compelling reason in the public's best interest for taking such extreme action.

Since the MMF is taxpayer funded, what could the justification possibly be?

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree....it'll be a heck of a show to watch all those MMF Directors squirming and sweating in front of the judge. God, I cannot wait...I remember what David Chartrand and Clement Chartier were like testifying at the Dumont trial. You ahd to be there to see how slick and unconvincing those guys were....

And we know all the MMF Directors have skeletons in their closets... We all know that a lot of these guys have criminal records and god I hope that comes out in court....I hope you go after them on the stand Clare!!!

Sincerely,

Metis Citizen who's sick of the lies!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home