Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A fascinating behind the scenes look!

Forwarded Conversation
Subject: Re: cybersmokesignals lawsuit
------------------------
From: Murray Trachtenberg <mtrachtenberg@ptlaw.mb.ca>
Date: Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 4:50 PM
To: Darrel Deslauriers <ddeslauriers@inetlink.ca>

I acknowledge receipt of this email and the other one you sent today.

The procedure is to prepare a Notice of Discontinuance and have Messrs. Pieuk and Belhumeur consent and sign it. The Notice can then be filed with the Court.

You have asked me to send you the Notice. I assume that you will then arrange for them to sign. Alternatively, I can send the Notice to them by mail and request that they sign.

Please advise as to how you wish me to proceed.

MNT/

----- Original Message -----
From: Darrel Deslauriers
To: mtrachtenberg@ptlaw.mb.ca
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 3:08 PM
Subject: cybersmokesignals lawsuit

Dear Murray,

Further to my e-mail this morning, be advised I am requesting my name to be removed from any and all lawsuits the MMF has my name attached to. Please forward me all notice of discontinuances needed. I will also be forwarding this to the Law Society of Manitoba, Belhumeur and Pieuk. I look forward to your speedy response.

Darrel Deslauriers d_deslauriers@hotmail.com
cc pieuk@shaw.ca
cc admin@lawsociety.mb.ca

From: ddeslauriers ddeslauriers@inetlink.ca
Date: Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 5:00 PM
To: Murray Trachtenberg <mtrachtenberg@ptlaw.mb.ca>

If that is procedure then send it to them for signing then forward me a copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home