Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Found it!

Frank Godon has left a new comment on your post, "Got a parking ticket did we? Smoked a littl pot have we? Cheated on our income taxes did we?"

Nope Clare - no citations in my past - parking, speeding, etc. The only citation I have ever been given was a speeding ticket my "wife" got on the naval base we lived on in the U.S. - military personnel are responsible for wrong doings of their families. As for "pot" haven't even inhaled it "second hand." Taxes, as far as I know everything has been done by the books. As for God and Queen - have never served either only Uncle Sam.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Frank Godon:

Thank you for writing. My God what a boring existence how do you stand yourself being so pure? Into everyone's life a little petty larceny must fall. Found it! You voted for David Chartrand in the last Manitoba Metis Federation election - the biggest sin of all!

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank Godon said...

You even got the voting for David wrong - missed the last election - I was in Russia - but I did vote for him in the one before - so I guess you are close.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home