Monday, September 29, 2008

Got a parking ticket did we? Smoked a little pot have we? Cheated on our income taxes did we?

Frank Godon has left a new comment on your post, "The Red Baron's back!"

Mr. Baron - whatever are you talking about? I have never been on the wrong side of the law - ever in my life! There is no cover up as you say. You're smoking or sniffing or drinking something wacky.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Frank Godon:

Thank you for writing. An exemplary citizen who has done his duty to God and Queen are we?

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon my ignorance? Where is the post about a parking ticket?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Frank Godon said...

Nope Clare - no citations in my past - parking, speeding, etc. The only citation I have ever been given was a speeding ticket my "wife" got on the Naval base we lived on in the US. - Military personnel are responsible for wrong doings of their families. - as for "pot" haven't even inhaled it "second handed" - taxes - as far as I know everything has been done by the books - as for God and Queen - have never served either - only Uncle Sam.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home