Sunday, July 26, 2009

Asinine indeed!

The Public Eye has left a new comment on your post, "I didn't do it - please no wet towel and black rubber hose!"

The source of this photo I'm going to leave to you and your resourceful readers. Partly because I value independent thought, partly because I am not sure myself (this picture is the one that consistently came up on repeated Google searches).

As for the broader metaphor in the choice of this photo - and there is one, one that makes this ideal for your involvement in this asinine lawsuit - I do have my own thoughts, however, but won't share them at this time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Truth To Power

Dear Public Eye:

Thank you for writing with the explanation. We couldn't agree with you more in describing the taxpayer funded Manitoba Metis Federation's lawsuit against the now defunct www.CyberSmokeSignals.com as "asinine." What an incredible waste of good public money at a time when our province's Metis citizens need more and better social programs.

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home