Sunday, June 20, 2010

My God how can a national leader be so ill informed?

The Public Eye has sent a new comment on your post, "Correction: The 7% man!"

Clare,

Here is the press release in question:

http://www.liberal.ca/en/newsroom/media-releases/18354_statement-by-liberal-leader-michael-ignatieff-on-re-election-of-manitoba-metis-federation-president-david-chartrand

Statement by Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff on re-election of Manitoba Métis Federation President David Chartrand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Public Eye:
Thank you for sending the link. With statements like that it makes one wonder who on earth is advising him? Little wonder the Liberals can't get past the Conservatives in the polls. Excuse me while I become violently ill!
Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to think I fancied asking Iggy if I could be his "country wife"... to keep him abreast of the real goings on out here in the Metis homeland of central Canada.

Geez, me thinks he really really needs me,... like a bad romance!

O...Lii...Smokes

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home